CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

March 20, 2009

Before & After (ta-dah)

This is Before.... my beautiful frames! (don't you like how I made it even more boring by not making my bed)

And After!!! Ta-dahhh...Those are not my pictures in the frames..... I'm going to put our wedding photo's in them. But I didn't have the patients to wait for them to be developed.

They are so rustic & vintage i love it!

I bought them from www.mandybirdwellphotography.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Does this mandy birdwell sell the sugarboo frames? I didn't see them on her site. Thanks! Melaine at mysweetsavannah

Kurstin said...

Hi Melaine, go to obrienschridde.com for now! Mandy just started selling them so we will get those up as soon as possible!

let me know if you would like to order any. We do have some in stock.

thanks!
if you have any questions just call mandy at 612-801-4520