CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

March 19, 2009

Me described....

This describes me.....

I absolutely love anthropologie I could walk through that store for hours!

I live off Carmel Macchiato's in the summer & even in the iced cold winters. They are the best!

I wish, pray, dream & believe everyday that "some day" I will have twin girls!

And last but not least... I can't wait to have a beautiful white cottage kitchen...I love apron sinks. Their is something about them that makes me want to wash dishes.....what? maybe not!


Enjoy!

1 comments:

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

I am SOOOO with you on the farmhouse sinks. I love them too. I put one in the house we are in now and absolutely love it. I actually enjoy doing the dishes when I use my favorite lavender scented dish soap...but on a night when we ate off paper plates, ;-)