This is one of my favorite dishes I've done at pottery! It is so simple & dainty! I cannot wait to serve my first cake on it!
This shelf used to be dark brown. I wanted it to look old so I did the "crackel" look! I just went to Menards and bought the clear coat and the top coat. And it all turned out the way I wanted it to!I can't wait to add the beadboard to the back of the shelving it will pull it all together!
I love life! I am a Mom, sister, wife, daughter and friend. I couldn't be more happier with my life. Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Jude is such a blessing to our life I couldn't imagine life with out him. God is so good for delivering such an amazing blessing to us!
enjoy my blog....BE inspired!
1 comments:
I can't believe you made that cakestand!!! Beautiful! The shelf turned out great too.
Post a Comment