I can't wait to stock up on more! they add such a warm feeling to your home! Go and buy some....you'll love em'
Ummmm, this bench makes me speechless!!! I absolutely love it.... it is made out of a head and foot board. Ugh its to die for... & its my favorite color "cottage white". I bought it from Susan, (the place where i go for pottery) Her house is amazingly beautiful & she said she is having a garage sale & i can't wait to go....I'm sure i'll find lots of goodies! thanks Susan for selling me this beautiful bench...you made my day!




1 comments:
I stumbled across your site by accident, i live in the Uk, i know this sounds a little wierd ... but i love your style if i was to email you a piccie of my kitchen and bathroom would you be able to give me some tips/ inspiration as to what to do ??
Thank u. Michelle x
Post a Comment