CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

March 05, 2009

i love crafting!

My sister and I katie sewed these pillows this past summer. I couldn't ever find the "perfect" pillows for my living room couch so I decided to just go to the fabric store and pick out my favorites! and it turned out beautiful! thx sis.



This is my first thing I ever knitted! I started out with a wash cloth and it was super easy once you got the hang of it! I can admit I'm a little addicted to knitting now that I've started. I don't think I'll ever buy another wash cloth again in my life. Once you've had a nice knitted one you'll never go back! I still have to knit the carmel color around the edges but I was so anxious to post this picture!

thanks so much susie for taking the time to teach me! http://www.susieknits.blogspot.com/




This is what my fridge looks like! Last night we had our oh so famous "girls craft nights" and Lisa my friend came up with this idea.. making magnets! You can't see them that well but, they are the round marbel things one has a birdie on it and other with strips.

We just cut out our favorite scrap book paper and mod podged it to the clear rock, let it dry and then added a magnet on the back! I love them and its super cheap! thanks lisa for coming up with such a cute idea!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pleasure! Thanks for mentioning me in your blog.