CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

March 05, 2009

Pottery!!


Some girls and I went to a pottery class the last couple weeks and it was an absolute blast! I just loved it. I came home with this butter dish, I fell in LOVE with! & the platter I painted, added the balls & also the rose on top! ( it gives it such a girlie touch) I have more dishes being fired. I cannot wait to see how they turn out!


Lately I have been obsessed with little birds! I do not know why but i just love them their so stinkin cute and they make me so happy... I got the napkin holder from Home Goods & I also just bought a bird cage for my guest bedroom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely game next time you do pottery. i want something with a bird on it for my bathroom.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your little collection of pottery! I will have to go with you girls sometime... all though you know me and my crazy week nights!
Maybe shoot me the info. so I can look into go some other time! So cute... LOVE the birds!