CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

May 31, 2009

{a little ruffled}

ruffles, ruffles, ruffles, ruffles, ruffles, ruffles, ruffles, ruffles, ruffles, ruffles, ruffles, ruffles!
Ok, If anyone can tell me where to buy this beautiful table cloth I would love to know!!! I don't even own a round table, but I sure as heck would go out and buy one asap so i could use this cute thing for a party! 
 When i have my cute little twin girls named jersee & jurnee i want this cake to be their first birthday cake! (& no, i'm not pregnant, i'm just speaking them into my life!)  
i absolutely love love love my anthropologie shower curtain..... it seriously makes my day when i look at it! My mom bought it for me for a wedding gift. 
Our green bedding is from anthro... (as you can tell it's one of my favorite stores) But i typically only buy stuff on sale!! because it's so stinkin expensive. But....i have the patience and sadly the time to wait for it to go down in price a few times..... it's all worth it in the end anyway! 
more cute ruffles! 
don't they just make you smile!?

they sure make me smile! 

hope you had a wonderful weekend.... I sure did! we had lots of sunshine here! 
xoxo

4 comments:

Kasey said...

i also love the ruffled anthro shower curtain...but i bought the madolein one instead...
total ruffle girl here...
we could be best friends...

anythinggoeshere said...

Look at all that beautiful ruffled stuff! What a pretty blog. Such nice style. xo Joan

Sa-Sea said...

OH MY GOSH! ruffles melt my heart! i wish i would have seen that ruffle table cloth when I got married!! mmmm..

3 Including Me... said...

I share the love of Anthro! Love the ruffels! Great blog!
Send a slice of pink ruffle cake this way!