This was our old door.... while my husband and dad were taking it down they found a note and it said "this door was put in 8.8.87" that means our front door was 22 years old!! now that's older then me. No wonder it was rotting out at the bottom.
bye bye door, I don't think I'll miss kicking the bottom 3 times & having to do a few shoulder nudges every time to get into our house.
& ladies, the beautiful thing is that both of the doors open! so........ that means {BIG} furniture won't have to have any second thoughts getting into my house!
Welcome to the Dalton's!
June 13, 2009
{new french doors}
Posted by Kurstin at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
so cute!! love your comments about the door!!
i am in love with those! i have wanted to do that for years! i am going tos how the pics to my husband....and tell him I need a "summer gift" too. :)
It's amazing that you are only 21!!!!!
Very impressed with your blog!
Keep it up girl,I'll be back!!!!!
LOVE how sunlight POURS into your house through the french doors!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!
LOVE how sunlight POURS into your house through the french doors! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Post a Comment