CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

July 30, 2009

{welcome to the best day of my life}

i hosted a "dinner party" at my house last night! i had my whole family & best friends kara & steve come over! 

they thought they were just coming for a nice dinner....... 

my mom helping me set up! 
lemons, held down the napkins & were also good seating arrangements! 
sooo, we told them by taking these pictures. I said "lets get a family picture before we eat & then as my husband snapped the picture he said "kurstin's pregnant" instead of SAY CHEESE!  They all reacted like this........
everyone smiling,  & running and giving me hugs!! it was pure joy!! 

so the bottom line is..... were expecting! yay! I've been waiting for this moment to come for ever! I'm so excited, thankful, blessed, amazed and grateful to have a lil baby or babies growing inside of me! 

you all know i've wanted twins since i was 14!!!! i pray for them daily! so we'll see in a month or so if i have 2! 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kurstin, I dont even know you but I'm SO HAPPY for you! I wish you and your wonderful family the best. You are such an inspiration and even though we are the same age, I look up to you so much! :)

Chris Kauffman said...

Well I don't really know you as I am new here , but what happy news , congratulations , I will cross my fingers for two for ya .
Chris
Just Beachy

Anonymous said...

Yeay!!! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to walk this journee with you.hehe
Lisa

Kasey said...

now girl...that is my type of party!!!
congrats.
you have to let me help decorate her room ya know!

Sa-Sea said...

CONGRATS!!!! SOOO AMAZING! I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY DAUGHTER! SUCH AN AMAZING FEELING, AND ONE YOU WILL NEVER EVER FORGET! WE HAVE DECIDED WE ARE DONE WITH 2 EVEN THOUGH I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF PREGNANCY AND MY KIDS! SO PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SITE WITH PICS SO I CAN RELIVE IT ALL THRU YOU! :)