CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

September 02, 2009

{where have i been?}

oh my gosh...... i haven't blogged in forever it feels like, this summer has seriously just flew by!

I have done so many projects i just can't keep track of them all? Once you get behind on blogging your behind for a long while, until you have a night to just sit at home with a nice cup of creamy coffee and organize everything. (but when does that happen?) rarely. & the reason i have time to type this up quick is because all 3 of my nanny kids are sleeping!

well, over all everything is going good here! I'm 10 weeks pregnant and can't wait to hear the heart beat or beats?? In early October. I hope all my pregnancies are exactly like this one. No sickness, not sleepy, & feeling completely normal.....well except i'm hungry 24/7.

I'll post some pictures of my projects in a couple days! (i got all winter to blog right?) its so beautiful out i have to enjoy it while its here. MN winters are horrible and lonnngg.

hope all is well!

xoxo

0 comments: